Business Hours Mon-Thur 9am-4pm Pacific
Online Ordering (via e-mail): 7 days a week. (orders placed on the weekends will not be processed until Monday)
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN POLICY (BELOW) BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
When ordering, please have the following information available:
- Name and item number that you wish to order
- Paypal Account (we only accept Paypal for online orders)
- We will ask for an e-mail address and telephone number so that we may reach you if we have further questions or encounter any problem fulfilling your order.
- We ship UPS Ground and FedEx Ground. We do not ship Express or Overnight.
- We ship to all countries serviced by UPS and FedEx.
- We will ask for a mailing and a shipping address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Once payment is confirmed by Paypal we will ship your order.
- Shipping insurance will be added to all orders.
- International Shipments are subject to restrictions imposed by the U.S., receiving country, treaties, etc. If you are not in the United States of America, please consult your Customs Office before placing any order.
- Duties and Taxes: The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are levied once the shipment reaches your country. These additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and therefore cannot determine what they will be prior to receipt. Your local Customs Office can assist you in determining these costs.
We collect 7.975% City and State sales tax on all items.
Sales tax is not charged on shipping rates.
Handling charges include, but not limited to, boxes and packing materials. Handling charges are taxable at the above tax rate.
We check each item before we package, box and ship the item. We do not ship defective merchandise. All of our products are hand-crafted. They are constructed by hand and have characteristics common to hand construction. Our products have hand-painted finishes of a rustic nature. We make every effort to photograph and fully describe each item in shape, material, color, style, function and measurement. If you have questions concerning an item description, please ask these questions before ordering the item.
We will gladly refund the purchase price of any item that you wish to return because the item is not to your liking, within 5 business days from receipt. We will not refund the cost of shipping incurred to ship the item to you. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. No restocking fee will be charged.
Contact us via E-mail or Telephone for a Return Authorization Number within 5 days of receiving your purchase. (559) 999-9990 email@example.com
Please open all boxes immediately and check contents.We must be notified by e-mail or telephone (559) 999-9990 within 2 days of you receiving your item if there has been any shipping damage. In the case of broken and damaged merchandise, we will advise you as to the claims procedure used by the carrier that delivered your purchase. Keep ALL original packaging materials and the original box. Be sure to repackage the item securely to avoid shipping damage and a lengthy claims procedure with the carrier that will delay the crediting of your account.
Write the Return Authorization Number on the OUTSIDE of the box in BOLD and CLEARLY VISIBLE letters and/or numbers. We do not accept parcels that do not carry a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box. We do not accept packages from the United States Postal Service. We accept returns by FedEx (Federal Express) and UPS (United Parcel Service) only. Take your package to the local FedEx or UPS office and you can be assured that your return will be received by us.
Failure to ship your return by FedEx or UPS will result in lengthy delays or denial in processing your return.
Your return has 30 days from the date that we shipped your purchase to you to arrive at our location in the event the item is returned. NO EXCEPTIONS. Items arriving after the 30 day period will not be accepted by Flowing Designs. FedEx and UPS will be denied delivery and the carrier may send you notice that delivery was denied. Your package will then be in the possession of FedEx or UPS.